Read British Poultry Council’s response to The Guardian’s article British supermarket...
The British Poultry Council welcomes the results of the FSA’s annual survey on campylobacter in...
- National Food Strategy should be a step towards safeguarding British food standards, says BPC
- The “world’s best border” is not concerned with fair UK-EU trade
- Public Procurement is a win-win
- Government must work with Britain’s poultry producers to build a sustainable labour plan
- Kicking the ‘controls can’ down the road is helping UK competition
- Food Security begins at home: balancing self-sufficiency and trade in a time of crisis