At the British Poultry Council, we believe in the power of our people. For over ten years, we’ve been investing in the next cohort of our Food Heroes.
We are making our vital sector fit for the future and we are looking to our future Food Heroes to take our sector from strength to strength. Our scholarship programme aims to equip Harper Adams’ students with the skills, knowledge and understanding to become the next Food Hero who is passionate about putting food on every table.
Check out our new video:
The BPC sponsors may each award one scholarship and if awarded the successful recipient will receive:
- A significant contribution towards their education of £4,500.
- Employment with the sponsoring BPC Company during placement year.
- Subject to a review at the end of placement, with the sponsoring firm, there may be an opportunity of further funding in the scholar’s final academic year.
- A condition of your scholarship is that you undertake your placement year with the sponsoring firm.
- The award will be paid in two equal parts; half to be paid in February 2021 and the remaining balance in May 2021.
Deadline for submission of application: 12pm Noon; Wednesday 18th November 2020