Actions taken on a farm to maintain the health of flocks by blocking micro-organisms such as the avian influenza virus or campylobacter
- BPC Chief Executive: “Check every single load that comes in from Poland”
- “Food security is top priority,” says Shadow Food and Farming Minister
- BPC Chief Executive elected Vice President of International Poultry Council
- “How we get there” – setting out the path for British poultry
- What do we value?
- BPC Endorses IPC Antimicrobial Stewardship Principles